- Old people can be so sweet.
- Don't date a man who dresses better than you. What would you bring to the relationship?
- That Polonius guy, not Hamlet, said "To thine own self be true."
- Sitting with your legs crossed towards someone is an unequivocal sex invite.
- Street slang is an increasingly valid form of expression. Most of the feminine pronouns do have mocking but not necessarily misogynistic undertones.
- Don't bother learning to park--everywhere you go has valet.
- Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.
- It is one thing to spark up a doobie and get laced at parties, but it is quite another to be fried all day.
- It does not say R.S.V.P. on the Statue of Liberty.
- 'Tis a far far better thing doing stuff for other people.
- Do a lap before you commit to a location.
- As if!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
All I Really Need to Know I Learned From "Clueless"
Posted by Petra at 9:04 PM 3 comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)